Friday, March 9, 2007

An Introduction

Okay, here’s the deal: I have opinions about a great many things. However, with my other blogs (rsmon77.blogspot.com and avstimuli.blogspot.com) you'd be hard pressed to find any deep prying. And as the blogosphere (weird name I know, but thank God I didn’t invent it) is where people can talk smack and take criticism about their opinions, I think it’s time I put my two cents of smack in. So, for the five of you (or to be realistic, two of you) who stumble upon this blog hoping for grand moments of revelation and earth-changing information, well, keep hoping I eventually do that. If I do, I can assure you it will be by accident and with little self-realization. Obviously these opinions are mine and mine alone, and as such, may be dripping with sarcasm and exaggeration. They do not represent the opinions of the hosts of this blog (to best of my knowledge, so if you are reading this, please don’t write to confirm it). I enjoy feedback as much as the next guy (which in this current climate, means not at all), but please be polite. Trust me, if you the reader feel that these opinions are personal attacks against you and your character, it is not. If it was personal, I would be polite enough to attach your name to my insults directly. So if you are Paris Hilton and I say the words “dumb whore”, rest easy because unless I specifically write, “Paris Hilton is a dumb whore”, it really doesn’t refer to you. Really.

If you don’t like pointed opinions and venomous attacks against society… boy, you came to the wrong place. You were warned. Here comes the pain.

No comments: